As a member of their Asset Management division you will play a key role by providing support to a small team with day to day lease management, Property Management and Property Analysis.
- Co-ordinate the collations of reports, audits, valuations, due diligence and other documentation.
- Assist Head of Asset Management with the running of financial reports, lease document management, communication with Tenants and and processing of lease related invoices.
- Provide administrative support for lease administration.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Asset Management when they are conducting the negotiations relating to rent review, lease renewals and leasing along with other tenant negotiations as required
- Conducting research across a variety of asset classes including office, industrial, retail and purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA)
- Support the identification of potential acquisitions and disposals through financial analysis and due diligence
Key skills and experience you will bring to the role:
- experience in commercial property management, asset management or commercial leasing is preferred
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Skill and experience in preparing and proof reading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail.
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision.
Please click APPLY to submit your application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ref code: #LI-JS2