The QA Officer role will assist in ensuring the quality of all incoming and outgoing products by monitoring production process and escalating deviations from relevant specifications.
- Drive continuous improvement by writing and delivering toolbox talks and working directly with team members to raise awareness of opportunities.
- Monitor the performance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), Quality and Food Safety parameters to ensure internal standards are maintained.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventative actions including the issuing of internal Corrective Action Requests (CAR's) for non-conformities identified.
- Drive and improve Supplier Performance through the issuing on Non-Conformance Reports (NCR's) for out of specification raw materials or non-conforming processes
- Support the site with facilitation of internal and external audits
- Assist in developing Work Instructions and Specifications as required
Skills & Experience
- Basic understanding of AUSMEAT, Export Requirements (DAWE), Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and QA language.
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) concepts and applications.
- Ability to understand organisational systems relating to process compliance, stock management and labelling. Experience with iLeader, Promptu and/or Bizerba systems highly regarded.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
Our client is a reputable company within the Australian food manufacturing sector, offering their employees a safe working environment and commitment to training opportunities. The company boasts a down to earth working culture and takes pride in their high retention rates of their valued employees. This is a fulltime permanent position with an established manufacturing organisation offering the opportunity to work closely with an experienced QA manager.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential discussion please contact Pia Runge in our Brisbane office on 0438 392 223 or email@example.com