This is an exciting opportunity to manage a process improvement project, of this clients Tradespend process. You will be required to critically evaluate the current process, problem solve and provide management with new ways to maximize efficiencies whilst maintaining the appropriate level of controls.
This position is a full time, 6 month Fixed Term Contract and as such our client is looking for a candidate that is either immediately available or finishing an assignment that would allow them to start within the next couple of weeks.
Attractive remuneration offered.
Working closely with the internal Sales & Marketing and Finance teams this position is split in responsibilities across;
Critical evaluation and recommendation of process improvement
- Critically evaluate the current tradespend process and make recommendations to management for the future end to end tradespend process including resourcing required and roles & responsibilities within the process.
- Identify required financial controls.
- Identify required tools for processing rebates and claims.
- Develop and manage a process for reviewing tradespend for Return on Investment incorporating both quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Accountable to analyse the validity of claims vs scan data where available.
- Review and Matching of claims against accruals, making recommendations to Sales manager where discrepancies exist.
- Process claims to appropriate rebates escalating discrepancies to the relevant Sales Manager as required.
- Responsible for managing the controls regarding aging of claims, working collaboratively with Sales Manager and the Accounts Receivable team to maintain the currency of the accounts.
- Creation of rebates.
- Accountable for proactively collaborating with the Sales team to ensure rebates for the upcoming periods are created so spend is accrued at the correct time.
- Understanding of the retail market and the key players
- Management of rebates files and understanding of the process of claims and accruals.
- A very strong process improvement background, in particular experience with tradespend process improvement.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written format across all levels of the business.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills. Able to use those skills to develop efficiencies and controls into the process.
- Exposure to SAP or a very similar operating system is highly desired.
- Be immediately available, or ending an assignment that will allow you to commence in a new position within 1-2 weeks.
If you possess the required skills for this position please follow the prompts and apply. Alternatively and only if you've dealt with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months, please contact Candace Page directly on 0418 630 526.