Our client is seeking a motivated and collaborative individual to provide a warm and welcoming service to their employees and clients. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge. This is is a permanent opportunity conveniently located in Hawthorn that allows room to learn and develop, and requires a can-do attitude.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide concierge services for all guests/visitors to Head Office, warmly welcoming all staff and visitors, setting the tone for the experience
- Proactively finding opportunities to ensure that anyone visiting the head office has a first-class experience.
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of the reception area and all meeting rooms throughout the day
- Provide support for staff for any element regarding Head Office – Parking, Gym access etc
- Incoming and outgoing mail distribution and management.
- Management and coordination of the purchasing of National office supplies
- Manage Head Office kitchenettes to ensure appropriate equipment available
- Assist with sustainability reporting and initiatives
- Social coordinator for the Head Office
- Distribute all electronic companywide communications.
- Arranging couriers requested
- Ad-hoc Administration: flower drops, share-point updates, reporting on service
- Be an active part of the HSR / warden team for Head Office
- Thrives with meeting new people from diverse backgrounds and able to quickly form
relationships and rapport.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills with a passion for delivering an above and beyond experience
- Maintains a professional personal presentation
- Demonstrable experience in office administration, Reception, and coordination are essential.
- High level attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work effectively across the organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word.
Our client is an appliance wholesaler, who is a household name (you will receive great discounts!!!) Due to relocation to a brand new head office, our client is looking for their next Reception superstar. They are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can provide an exceptional Reception experience for their team and clients.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458