Sharp and Carter is presently working with a large ASX listed organisation in their search for an experienced Revenue & Data Analyst to join their Financial Planning and Analysis team in a critical and strategic role.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, you will play a pivotal role in becoming the single point of contact or "source of truth" with respect to critical revenue and data information and analysis. Your key responsibilities will also require you to:
- Develop, improve and maintain data and revenue reporting processes that will be implemented company wide;
- Drive and lead all revenue and data reporting requirements on a quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis;
- Provide support and data information to other internal divisions ranging from investor relations, strategy to the office of the CFO;
- Provide information and support to the financial reporting team during month-end;
- Develop meaningful and insightful reporting metrics and dashboards;
- Present revenue and data information on a monthly basis to key internal stakeholders
To be considered for this role, we are seeking experienced candidates who are CA/CPA qualified and/or BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field. Working knowledge and a high level of proficiency with SQL is a must as is experience with Tableau. Given the exposure of this role to various management teams within the organisation strong presentation, reporting and communication skills (written and oral) is a must.
*Please note - this is not an IT focused role as the position sits within a finance team. Candidates must have an accounting background/knowledge. Candidates with a pure IT background with no accounting exposure will not be considered.
- CBD location
- Large ASX listed business
- Dynamic accounting/finance team
- $130,000 - $140,000 package
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426 265 677 quoting Ref No. 1180718