An opportunity has arisen for an up and coming, driven and passionate Sales Coordinator to join a high performing and forward-thinking sales team here in Melbourne. Working directly under the Sales Manager and partnering closely with the sales team, the primary focus on this role will be to provide senior leaders with timely and robust data across promotional calendar maintenance, forecasting as well as trade spend across the major Foodservice partners. You will manage product maintenance and promotional submissions in liaison with the marketing and product teams.
- Ensure Trade Spend Model is aligned with promotional submissions
- Maintain product database and pricing
- Compile sales related reports and other requested data to support account management team
- Key contact for category management and promotional teams
- Help develop more efficient processes for the sales team
- Sales Support / Coordination experience ideally from within FMCG / Food sector or related
- Good data analytics and reporting skills
- Experience with SAP or a large ERP will be beneficial but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Very high attention to detail
- High levels of energy & passionate about your work
- State-of-the-art offices in CBD fringe location
- Career progression potential under strong leadership
- Exposure to a growing global conglomerate
This industry-leading FMCG business is a multi-billion dollar company that has extensive operations within Australia and around the world. Having grown substantially in the last 5 years, the business has invested significantly in its infrastructure to scale up for global capability.
People enjoy working within this organisation as it is a leading supplier of recognisable consumer goods. The team itself is collaborative and is headed by a Sales Manager who is committed to teaching, growing and developing her team to provide strategic objectives within the company.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.