- Drive revenue growth through your portfolio of accounts across NSW
- Autonomously set up your weekly / monthly call cycle
- Be proactive in finding new business opportunities / up-selling / cross-selling where possible
- Work to set sales KPI's
- Liaise with local Sales & Marketing teams to drive campaign execution
- Take full responsibility & be main point of contact for resellers in your portfolio
- Proven experience in Account / Territory Management with track record in growing a portfolio of accounts
- Background in business-to-business sales
- Experience selling into Automotive / Panel Shops is an advantage
- Passion & Hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player, but able to work autonomously
- Proactive in your approach
Over the years, they have become an increasingly prominent player in the Australian market, and operate over a number of channels. They have a great culture and value their employees, offering a variety of career paths.
This particular role sits within a smaller division of the larger group, and has a family-type culture feel whilst being able to utilise the resources of the larger organisation. It's the perfect mix! An Importer / Wholesaler business with a extremely strong name in the Australian market who are the market leader in the automotive / panel shop space.
The business has a number of long-standing employees who are proud to work for them, many who have had the opportunity to transition into a variety of roles & functions across the organisation. On the back of continued success, the Australian business is continuing to drive a culture that values hard work, celebrates success and employs passionate people.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brent McGrath on 0408 324 400 for a confidential discussion.