Our client is a household name and an iconic Australian manufacturing business. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Accountant to support the Finance Manager and CFO in this business-critical role.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working closely with the CFO, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Business Partnering with the Sales team
- Budgeting, cashflow, and forecasting reports
- Prepare monthly journals
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the integrity of data in the general ledger
- Play an active role in the development of financial reporting and the projects set up to deliver this to enhance overall financial control
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures
CA/CPA qualified (or nearing completion), you will possess a minimum of two years of experience within a similar commercial organisation or chartered accounting firm.
Interpersonally, you are bright, hungry to learn, possess excellent communication skills and most importantly, be capable and willing to provide support to the wider finance team. Your MS Excel skills are strong and most importantly, you will be eager to learn at every opportunity.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Steph Dawson at: firstname.lastname@example.org