My client is a household business name that works to improve the working environments of all businesses in Victoria.
They have a hybrid working model that aligns with the most current government health guidelines and restrictions. With that in mind, this role may have to work from both the office and from home.
The Change Analyst is responsible for supporting the successful delivery of data & analytics projects (change initiatives) by increasing employee engagement, adoption and usage.
This role supports the Change Manager in driving faster adoption, higher
ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees and stakeholders.
The Change Analyst will provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
The Change Analyst will also support project teams in
integrating change management activities into their project plans.
There will be a focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, and job roles.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
Your skills and experience:
- 2+ years of Change Management experience with significant experience contributing to business transformation programs;
- Knowledge of Change Management techniques, tools, and practices;
- A flexible, reflective, entrepreneurial and adaptable working style (able to work in ambiguous, fast paced, continuous improvement and cross-functional team environments);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and proposals, and their value to target audiences;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to establish credibility quickly and gain a reputation as a trusted advisor;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communications.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Accreditation in change management disciplines highly desirable