More specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and strategic plans, and make informed recommendations to support decision making
- Partner with supply chain and operations to ensure the bill of material and labour costs are accurate and optimised, thereby lowering value and COGS.
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders and lead discussions on financial planning and performance, including recommendations to the Executive team on the allocation of financial resources
- Provide decision support to Business Leaders through robust, analytical and commercial insights, and fact-based recommendations
- Assist with the preparation of business cases for all major tenders, capex & property proposals, investments, business improvement initiatives, new business, marketing and growth/expansion initiatives.
- Partner with the Operations team to provide visibility of actual expenditure incurred and to identify and execute cost/efficiency improvement initiatives
You will be joining a manufacturing powerhouse with a strong culture and top-tier leadership team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225