Our client is a large listed corporation with a diverse range of products and services. Due to an internal restructure, they are seeking a talented Senior Tax Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Consolidated Tax Return and Schedules
- Provide guidance to group companies on any tax issues that arise in consultation with the Tax Manager.
- Quarterly Tax Effect Accounting
- Manage Fringe Benefits Tax reporting
- Prepare and/or review of monthly and quarterly business activity statements for all related entities
- Administration of the tax effect accounting and tax return workbooks in the taxation system
- Research into various tax issues as required
- Advanced pricing agreements (APA)
- Transfer pricing
- ATO lodgements
- Establish and maintain the relationship with the groups companies, management and external professional consultants and agents
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualifed with previous experience working in corporate tax, in particular having experience with advanced pricing agreements (APA) and Transfer pricing.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com