As a Senior Financial Accountant, join a leading multinational manufacturer, producing quality products and services for customers globally. With an ANZ focus, this newly created role will be integral in providing strategic financial guidance and implementing financial controls to drive the financial performance of the business. Working within an established and capable division, you will partner with the FC and greater finance team to produce sound month end processes and financial reporting, whilst maintaining the P&L. In this core position, you will build on your expertise, through exceptional leadership, partnered with career growth opportunities within a stable and flourishing business.
About the Company:
With a premium service model, this business manufactures bespoke products and materials for various industries, and are a recognised leader in their field. Boasting incredible results, with strong growth plans in place, global leader is seeking to produce strategic outcomes for continued market growth. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Senior Financial Accountant who leads by example and delivers sound results in a high-profile business.
The successful Senior Finance Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the FC, and overseeing a small transactional finance team, ensuring timely accounting and reporting standards.
- Full accountability for the month-end process, including posting of journals, review of trial balances, balance sheet reconciliations and responding to month end queries.
- Maintenance of fixed assets, OPE assets, lease accounting, recurring journals, payroll journals & inventory reconciliation.
- Partner with external auditors.
- Support P&L and Balance Sheet Analysis for ANZ operation and review with departmental leaders.
- Prepare and lodge FBT and BAS
- Prepare and submit various statutory reports.
- Partner with aspects of the business to drive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage revenue & expenditure to ensure positive cash-flow is maintained and;
- Coordinate in effective system improvements including rolling out of job costing for operations in ANZ.
Ideally, you will have worked Senior Financial Accountant who can mentor and lead a transactional AR + AP team. As a CA/CPA professional, you will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It is ideal that this candidate have prior experience within the manufacturing industry. Manufacturing experience is essential as this role requires assessment of job costing, cost vs budget analysis and BOM cost accounting.
This renowned business provides stability within an established and growing brand, which allows for a substantial salary package commensurate with skills and experience. The Senior Accountant will secure hybrid working options and work from home flexibility after the learning period, partnered with key exposure and learning within a global business!
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amie Bernardis via email@example.com, quoting reference 1447110