Our client is a large multi-national with a vast Australian footprint. Spurred by a number of recent high-profile acquisitions and with a clear mandate for growth, they are well placed to continue this strong upward trajectory.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager and working closely with the Group FC and CFO, the focus of this role will be to:
- Assess the accounting implications of business acquisitions (M&A)
- Provide technical accounting advise to the wider finance function and business
- Assist with the implementation of finance transformation projects
- Support the building of a centre of excellence for the for the accounting function
- Review processes to seek ways to improve manual touchpoints and introduce automation where appropriate
- Act as a point of contact for external auditors on any technical accounting matters
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier audit environment. This has also (preferably) been complimented further with experience in a complex commercial organisation focusing on compliance, financial reporting and engaging with senior stakeholders across an organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Haydn Glass on 0413 908 573.