Finance lead across key business units on driving top line performance.
FP&A Analysis and Reporting:
Through data analytics and reporting. support the sales team to optimise time in field, direct them to opportunities, and enable them to track their on-going performance
Budgeting / Annual operating plan (AOP):
Work with commercial teams to provide robust data and analytics to enable Operating and Strategic planning and implementation. Key team member leading planning, preparing, consolidation and reporting of budget.
- Own price analysis and tracking
- Responsible for the preparation of pricing analysis that help determine strategic approaches
- Primary point of contact for analysis and support with Global Strategic Pricing Team
- Develop pricing reports from Pricing Analytics Cube to provide commercial team with insights to pricing performance and variances to plan
- Financial planning & analysis team
- Sales leaders, sales representatives and inside sales
- Asia Pacific finance and commercial teams
- Supply chain and operations
- Commercial operations
Key customers and suppliers
Skills and Attributes:
To be successful in this role you will have exceptional communication and stakeholder management experience, with the capability to influence across the business and build strong relationships. You thrive within a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with matrix style structured organisation. You are a detail-orientated, analytical thinker with a passion for getting things done accurately.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 / firstname.lastname@example.org