|Job title :||Senior Product Manager|
|Job reference :||1117663|
This role will partner closely with the Head of Marketing (B2B) and play an integral role in the ongoing success of this organisation. This role will be responsible for executing the plans and activities to help grow sales and improve profitability for this portfolio.
This opportunity will allow you to get in at the grass roots level and take this highly resourced global organisation to the next level and truly solidify their products across ANZ.
To be successful within this role you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where you are able to take full ownership of activities and manage conflicting priorities. Strong time management skills are essential.
• Developing targeted product positioning strategies based on customer understanding
• Create buy-in for the product visions both internally and with key external partners
• Training and engagement with the sales team to build confidence in the product offerings
• Develop marketing activities for distributors that will help grow sales
• Drive innovative growth strategies, identify product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Take ownership of category demand forecast
• Remain up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices - Domestically and Internationally
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree essential
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B product management or marketing
• Knowledge of SAP would be ideal
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Can-do attitude with high level of energy
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Have the drive to progress your career through a top tier FMCG business
About the company
With a rich history, this is a true global leader in the FMCG space whose products are used in thousands of households and businesses on an ongoing basis. The organisation places a high value in the development of their employees and the cornerstone of their success is centered around their high performing culture.
The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com