Sharp & Carter have been engaged to source an experienced Senior Systems Accountant for an established organisation with a proud history here in Melbourne.
About the Role
The Systems Accountant role sits within the central finance function and is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the finance IT systems, as well as the training of both finance and non-finance staff on its usage. Further duties include (though are not limited to) the following:
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the ERP system.
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with the organisation's Business and IT teams.
- To project manage any changes to the accounting systems in liaising with the IT staff.
- Design and development of management reports for senior finance stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and system processes.
- Technical support for cleansing of the finance system database.
- Technical and design input to system related projects.
- Maintenance of workflows in accordance with new system requirements.
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing as directed.
- Development and implementation of ERP user guides and training.
- Perform ad hoc system tasks.
- Monitoring and reviewing staff performance and working with them to improve performance.
Skills and Experience
Proven experience of working within a complex IT environment and the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of the ERP and proven experience of creating and streamlining reporting at the back end. Experience with Great Plains would be ideal however not essential. The role demands of the successful candidates to confidently sit between finance and IT and manage multiple projects and stakeholders across the wider organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for any confidential questions around the role, please contact Adam Koch at email@example.com