Our client seeking a Systems Requirements Engineer to deliver an exciting mix of next generation connected automotive and IoT projects across Australia and New Zealand. As a Systems Test Engineer with software experience you will keep our product development life cycle in line with the quality requirements.
Thriving in a fast paced, high intensity sector you will need a solid grasp of core automotive and connected technologies together with proven experience verifying solutions and validating requirements. This is a unique opportunity for the right driver to own and shape the development of an in-market business operating in one of the most exciting and rapidly evolving technology sectors.
You are comfortable and confident to:
- Test our products and services across services software, web software and applications software.
- Lead root cause analysis for engineering and operational failures.
- Develop software and scripts to improve and automate testing and analysis.
- Own the test infrastructure and the quality of the data produced from our test systems.
- Work closely with the customers and our systems requirements engineering teams to define the test specifications.
- Work closely with vehicle integration, hardware engineering, manufacturing and support DFMEAs and PFMEAs.
- Work closely with software engineering to integrate various platform codes, to execute shared workflows and support SFMEAs.
- Drive a development plan and schedule collaboratively with quality, vehicle integration, hardware, software, requirements, manufacturing and project management to deliver assigned products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years Systems Engineering or related work experience, preferably working with automotive or telematics related projects.
- Experienced in systems verification and validation (V&V), generating test cases, test execution and test results reporting.
- Experienced with:
- o Test levels: unit, integration and system.
- o Test types: functional, stress, performance, usability, security.
- o Test scopes: smoke, interface, regression
- o Test methods: black/white/grey box.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose at both system and component level environments.
- Previous experience with quality standards and frameworks such as ISO9001, ISO27000-series, ISO26262, CMMI or ASPICE.
- Experience developing test software for automation and analysis (LabVIEW, Python, Java, C#, Selenium).
- Proficiency with Confluence and Jira.