Well resourced project, Foreman, CA's etc
$170k - $180k package - favorable working conditions
About the Role:
- Oversee new build project from start to finish
- Coordinate sub-contractors ensuring time and quality measures are met
- Consistent liaising with clients, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Lead OH&S on site
- 5-10+ years in a site manager role with a commercial builder
- Ideally have previous disability/health experience
- Illustrate ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Competent in administrative tasks, i.e. OH&S paperwork and other state government requirements
As Site Manager for the business you will receive:
- Excellent project to lead from start to finish
- A specialised foreman to assist you, with highly competent Contract Administrators in the office
- Highly regarded builder with a focus on balanced working conditions
- Approx $170k - $180k package
The Builder & Culture:
Having been around for 20+ years they have built up an enviable client base.
They complete a range a projects in the public and private sectors up to $35 million. Their offices are in Port Melbourne and have strong staff retention.
Culture is collaborative and vibrant, where people enjoy coming to work.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact John Bailey on 0419 344 810.