Reporting to the APAC Finance Manager - Manufacturing interstate, you will provide a crucial link between finance and operations. Partnering with site based operations management and regional finance teams you will provide insightful analysis and relevant reporting to assist in driving performance.
This is a crucial role within one of their largest sites and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a larger group and seeking to further develop your abilities in a challenging and broadly focused Site Controller role within the manufacturing sector.
- Produce accurate and timely operational and financial reporting
- Operational reporting and analysis, including variance analysis including labour, variable, fixed and raw material costs
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to operations and management
- Review and investigate any discrepancies around costing
- Inventory reporting and analysis
- Provide financial & operational KPI performance reporting
- Maintenance of BOM’s, costings and routings
- Act as site based financial controller and genuinely partner with operational leaders
- Lead a small site based finance team
Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing/processing/supply chain industry experience preferred
- Relevant degree qualifications in Business or finance
- Data analysis and presentation of relevant reporting is a must
- Business partnering and strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong excel and systems abilities
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this Global and highly regarded manufacturing organisation. Situated in Brisbane with on-site parking available, they offer a collaborative and friendly work environment. Given the size and scale of the organisation, there are strong career development pathways and opportunities within the group for high performers.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org