Sharp and Carter are working in partnership with a great not for profit that are search for a Business Intelligence Team Lead. This organisation specialises in providing positive outcomes for a variety of social issues. Based in Brisbane, this organisation has an exceptional reputation for protecting and providing solutions nationally for some of societies most vulnerable
The Solution Architect is responsible for translating business requirements into the solution architecture and design artefacts. The Solution Architect contributes as an integral member of the Business Support group and supports activities aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Workshop and analyse business processes; evaluate business requirements against the available applications in the marketplace; design and specify possible solutions.
Deliver solution design including all technical aspects associated with delivering and enhancing an information management system.
Develop and maintain relevant artefacts using enterprise architecture; promote the enterprise architecture.
Ensure specifications, designs and recommendations are aligned with the strategy of the information systems and the organisation's business processes and enterprise architecture.
Contribute to the development of policies and procedures and the formulation of a robust and scalable architecture for the organisation.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Minimum Degree level qualification in Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Microsoft certifications.
- Certification in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated business analysis experience and skills.
- Demonstrated experience transferring concept and design into deliverables that meet business requirements and in the development of business systems models.
- Experience developing software and working with an Enterprise Architecture tool.