The primary focus of this Specification / Planning consultant role will be to manage your group of customers in the commercial plumbing sector, driving overall growth of the existing portfolio and hunting New Business. Spending the majority of your time on the road, your customers will include organisations from industries such as Commercial and infrastructure building trades across Victoria and Tasmania.
- Organise & conduct meetings that add value to your customers
- Conduct product demonstrations & presentations
- Work to set KPI's on customer visits, territory management etc
- Customer quotes, processing orders, day to day admin
- Continuous learning about new products to take to market
- Take ultimate responsibility for all customers & revenue in your territory
- Specification or Hydraulic Consultant experience
- Background in commercial Plumbing and infrastructure building trades
- Proven track record of driving growth through a territory
- Experience selling to diverse range of stakeholders with long sales cycles
- Technical aptitude with desire to learn new products
- Ability to sell with a 'trusted advisor' mentality & approach
- Global organisation with plenty of opportunity for career progression
- Excellent company culture
- Great training and development
This global business has been around for a long time, and has since established itself an excellent reputation for supplying high end products to markets all over the world.
The business prides themselves on enforcing a culture that drives innovation & excellence, and hence the organisation is made up of employees who are passionate about what they do & a generous and supportive leadership team.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brent McGrath on 0408 324 400 for a confidential discussion