In this pivotal role you will be responsible for coaching, developing and managing the Queensland sales team. Including but not limited to managing an existing base of key accounts whilst identifying and developing new business opportunities.
While not essential, experience within the Healthcare market would be advantageous.
- Daily interaction with key clients
- Managing a dedicated team of 8 Sales Consultants
- Organising regular Sales Meetings
- Help to create Business plans
- Establish relevant reports from all Sales Consultants
- Ongoing training of the sales team
- Budget management
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Proven track record in achieving KPI's
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in a previous Sales Management role
- Able to identify potential customers; form, develop and maintain strong relationships
Operating on a Global scale for over 50 years, this company offers efficiencies and innovations that other companies can not.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall - email@example.com