As part of the Ops Division for a multi billion dollar plus infrastructure, logistics and environmental organisation, you will be responsible for providing operational analysis and insights of the groups operations. You will provide analysis to maximise efficiency and identify productivity improvements.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Understand and maintain awareness of operational performance
- Strategic analysis of performance including volumes and operational metrics
- Prepare analytical findings into meaningful and actionable insights
- Prepare optimisation models to support strategic planning activities across the supply chain
- Use data and modelling tools to identify productivity and performance improvement
- Build business cases for presentations to executives
- Prepare tailored business reports for relevant stakeholders
- Partner with operators in the supply chain
- Ad hoc projects
You will have come from a Big 4 Management Consulting background. Technically you will have experience in preparing strategic insights and presenting to senior managers. You will be comfortable with complex data sets and information. You will have a “curious” mind and value collaboration and building trusting relationships with your stakeholders.
- Work on forward thinking supply chain projects
- Training & development
- Values driven culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Car parking on site
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou at firstname.lastname@example.org.