Our client is an Australian business that is highly successful and continues to grow. This permanent role will collaborate with various team and partners.
The Digital Developer and Designer is responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary.
Your responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
This role will require strong skills with the following applications and tools:
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.