At Tongue n Groove, we are passionate about oak flooring. We love its character, its patina and the elegance it bestows upon each and every luxury residential or premium commercial project. It is this passion for European Oak which inspired us to create our all-oak structure engineered floorboards that we proudly showcase in our own award-winning retail destinations around Australia.
The NSW Specifications Manager role
We’re looking for a A&D Specifications Manager, a high-achieving business development professional who personally knows and loves working with the best Architects, Designers and Builders in New South Wales. An experienced Specification Sales expert, you’ll lead and continue to grow a very capable NSW field sales and retail sales team who consistently deliver exceptional results.
- Reporting to the NSW State Sales Manager, work with the NSW Sales team of Business Development professionals and Showroom Consultants to achieve objectives and KPI targets.
- Sit down with Architects, Designers or Builders, manage & grow a portfolio of key clients
- Work on sourcing new opportunities and achieve sales KPI’s and ultimately exceed sales targets
- Drive customer centricity, productivity and high standards of performance.
- A background in and passion for premium Architecture and Interior Design; from furniture to textiles, flooring or even architectural media selling advertising space in luxury home and style magazines.
- Extensive tier 1 specification contacts and design industry experience.
- Motivated, action oriented and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Knowledgeable and disciplined user of Salesforce CRM.