The primary focus of this role will be to manage your group of diverse customers, driving overall growth of the existing portfolio. Spending the majority of your time on the road, your customers will include organisations from industries such as Oil & Gas, Medical, Food & Beverage & Government.
- Organise & conduct meetings that add value to your customers
- Conduct product demonstrations & presentations
- Work to set KPI's on customer visits, territory management etc
- Customer quotes, processing orders, day to day admin
- Continuous learning about new products to take to market
- Take ultimate responsibility for all customers & revenue in your territory
- Sales Rep, Account Management, Territory Management experience
- Background in Industrial or Medical industries ideal
- Proven track record of driving growth through a customer base
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to continue to develop your sales skills & progress through the organisation
- Sell with a 'trusted advisor' mentality & approach
- Global organisation with plenty of opportunity for career progression
- Excellent company culture
- Great training and development
This global business has been around for a long time, and has since established itself an excellent reputation for supplying markets all over the world with innovative safety & medical products.
The business prides themselves on enforcing a culture that drives innovation & excellence, and hence the organisation is made up of employees who are passionate about what they do & a generous and supportive leadership team.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.