Sharp and Carter have partnered with an organisation who has a global presence with manufacturing and sales locations throughout North America, Europe, India and China. The organisation provides expertise in web handling applications, innovation or customisation that provides help to run online handling needs better, faster and smarter. The organisation prides themselves on a high quality, efficient and accurate financial accounting, management accounting and statutory reporting services.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing ledger maintenance this includes transaction processing, recurring routine journal creation, asset accounting, and account reconciliations.
- Undertaking bank and credit card reconciliations and related journals.
- Preparing payroll report review and processing of related journals for salary and wages and payroll related taxes and on costs.
- Performing reporting activities, including financial and management accounting reports preparation.
- Completing BAS and IAS returns and assisting with the preparation of information for external Tax Accountants.
- Complete management of AP & AR including debt collection.
- Working with the Controllers and FP&A Team.
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in accordance with all legal and compliance requirements, employment related legislation; WHS standards and company WHS policy; industry codes of conduct; and operational regulations as adopted by the business to minimise organisational risk and protect organisational reputation.
- Assisting in covering duties of other accounting and administrative employees during periods of absence.
- Undertake administrative tasks as allocated in support of the office function.
You will be tertiary qualified in a relevant accounting degree and have aspirations to complete or be part way through your CA / CPA. You will have at least 3 years professional experience in an accounting or similar role. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative, good attention to detail and experience using Oracle and Microsoft office are essential. Bilingual candidates (English and Mandarin) are strongly encouraged to apply but not essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at email@example.com