Due to an internal transformation project, this organisation requires the support of an Accounts Officer on a temporary basis for a minimum of 6 months.
As a business, they service the mining and oil & gas industries, globally.
Reporting directly to the Finance Team Lead and working in a team of 6, duties will include, but not be limited too;
- Processing credit applications, raising credit notes, negotiating payment terms
- Handling invoice queries, and collecting of overdue accounts outside of credit terms.
- Processing of supplier invoices, preparing payment runs and statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations including receipting of cheques, EFT, and direct debits
- Managing credit card expenses including issuing, cancelling and reconciling
- Assist with month end procedures and journal posting
- Past experience as an accounts officer, from a high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Competitive salary and hybrid working
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Work with a diverse and talented team
- Ability to upskill and grow into a full function position
If you are available to start within a week and please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” button.
For more information, please reach out to Sarah Piesse on email@example.com