An opportunity has become available for a Accounts officer at a well-established construction organisation in the inner city suburbs of Brisbane. The company has a long history of delivering excellence to their clients, and holds a strong reputation in the market.
This opportunity allows you to work in a thriving organisation, who have strong employee tenure. You will work with the finance and administration team and gain experience in full transactional duties. Working in a close-knit team environment, you will be supported and guided to ensure you are a long-term and successful member of the business.
This is a permanent part-time position, and can be offered as 3 full working days, or 5 school hour days (pending successful applicants requirements).
Duties – Key responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your key duties are, but not limited to:
- Accurate processing of customer invoices and credit card reconciliation
- Perform all accounts receivable duties, including debt collection
- Assist with monthly customer reports and runs
- Ensure the maintenance of accounts related documentation
- Assist with Accounts payable and other ad-hoc projects
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will have strong critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills. Along with your previous experience, you will have a sound knowledge of accounting and financial tasks, and pride yourself on attention to detail. In addition, you will also:
- Demonstrated experience with high volume data entry and accounts receivable
- Mature minded and able to work independently
- Embrace collaborative team attitude and proactive approach to work
- Positive and friendly work-ethic;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications and experience using xero.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation to recruit an Accounts Officer in a permanent part-time position in the inner city suburbs of Brisbane.
The opportunity to commence with a thriving and supportive team in a reputable organisation ensures you will feel valued, respected and challenged while applying and growing your accounting and finance competencies.
How to apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity please call Aleah Borgas for a confidential discussion on the details below.