An open opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the team, as a finance administrator. Reporting to the Finance Director the role encompasses all facets of transactional accounting including full function Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable processing (incl. Credit card recs), customer relationship management, allocations and assisting with routine reporting and some other general office administration duties
- End to End Accounts Payable function including expense management, processing of employee expense claims
- Responsible for all stages of Accounts Receivable process
- Allocating customer receipts & payments, bank reconciliations daily
- Following up overdue payments via debt collection calls
- Managing relationships with sales team and following up on sales orders to make sure they are processed correctly
- Office manager: Answering the phone/door, Ensuring kitchen has tea/coffee
- Other general finance administration duties
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic excel skills
- Prior exposure with a large ERP System (E.g Oracle, SAP etc) - Salesforce is a bonus.
- The ability to take initiative, is a self-starter with a can do approach
This role is with well-established organisation with international reach. They have a friendly office culture where each employee is valued for their contribution.
How to Apply
Please click the appropriate link and submit your CV. For any further enquiries please contact Jacinta Coyne on email@example.com