Our client is seeking the skills of an Accounts Officer to commence immediately in a full-time permanent role. Our client is community based, not-for-profit organisation committed to providing the highest standards of quality service They boast a high performing environment and are currently seeking to add to their team. You will have the continued support of the broader finance team to insure a high level of efficiency in your role as the accounts officer.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a lean finance team, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, payments, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Processing of invoices and credit card reconciliations
- Reconcile creditor statements against accounting records
- Manage internal and external queries
- Review of credit application request
- Completing month end within the required deadlines
- Daily receipting and following up of outstanding receipts
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparing and processing of invoices
- Undertaking debt recovery management
- Maintaining customer requests and updating the internal database
- Managing month end processes;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Previous experience in a hands-on accounts officer role
- Ability to work proficiently in a medium to high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stable, permanent full-time position
- Conveniently located in South Eastern suburbs – Parking on-site
- Strong market reputation
- Career progression pathways
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively for more information about this opportunity, please contact Jay Barlow for a confidential discussion on the details below.