As the Accounts Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of accounts payable and accounts receivable. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your position will be truly varied and dynamic in nature allowing you to be challenged and motivated. This is a crucial role within the business and one that requires an experienced Accounts Officer with a motivated and driven work ethic.
- Full function accounts payable including invoice entry and payment as well as gaining necessary approvals;
- Managing expense claims and processing credit card payments;
- Bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Full function accounts receivable including invoicing, receipting and debt collection;
- Maintaining strong stakeholder relationships;
- Ad hoc finance administration support as required.
- Demonstrated and recent experience in accounts receivable and payable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues, suppliers and customers;
- High attention to detail and excellent accuracy;
- Strong work ethic coupled with an ability to be self-sufficient when working autonomously.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable company located in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. This intimate and friendly team environment pride themselves on being respectful and hardworking, while also having a very down to earth and fun environment. This position is a temporary assignment, with the possibility of permanency, and requires an immediate start.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant, Accounting Clerical for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346