Our client is a privately owned Australian import/distribution business who provide their customers with high end quality products from around the world.
Role And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Management Accountant, and working as part of a small finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Processing all sales invoices and credit notes as required.
- Entering daily banking and allocating to the correct debtor, and reviewing funds not received from prepaid customers
- Managing daily accounts receivable function and support Assistant Accountant with debt collection
- Once approved, write off under or over payment in debtors, or refund if required.
- Together with Assistant Accountant, undertake monthly review of unallocated debtors
- Processing credit applications by ensuring they are appropriately completed and reference checked.
- Monitoring and monthly reconciliation of petty cash
- Reconcile km and expense reimbursement and enter all domestic invoices into JIWA
- Perform accounts payable function, including reconciling, uploading domestic payment for authorisation, and send the remittances once the payment is processed
- AUD Bank reconciliation and PPSR maintenance.
- Ensuring the customer ABN/ACN are up to date – reviewed quarterly
- Weekly allocation of Import Cost to appropriate shipments
- Assist in Month End Rollover
- Sound knowledge of Accounting principals (eg. GST)
- Solid work experience in a similar Accounts Clerk/Bookkeeping role
- High level of computer literacy
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Good knowledge on Excel spreadsheet
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player and ability to multitask
- Option for hybrid working model - 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
- Work for a growing business with progression opportunities
- Close to public transport as well as all day street parking
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015