- Job security in a permanent role | Attractive salary on offer
- Role offering variety among a supportive environment | AP & Payroll duties
- Located in Heidelberg with parking provided | Start ASAP!
Our client is a successful national business, which has experienced rapid growth and is regarded as a market leader within their industry. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position in the market. With an excellent working environment, this role will suit a motivated and driven individual to join the team within the Northern Suburbs. A rare and brilliant opportunity has presented for a dynamic and motivated candidate to complete a hybrid role in both Accounts Payable & Payroll, and be part of an exciting period of transformation!
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, your daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Weekly payroll processing for 100+ employees
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Complete work cover calculations and reconciliations
- Proving accurate information in response to both employee and supplier queries
- Processing supplier invoices
- Complete weekly payment runs
- Statement reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the broader finance team
Our client is looking for someone with prior experience in both Accounts Payable and Payroll. You will be an energetic & passionate worker who can confidently complete your required tasks, and then enjoy assisting the broader finance team when required. Additionally, you will have excellent verbal and written communication, with an excellent ability to multi-task.
- Job security in a permanent role
- Attractive remuneration package ($70,000 - $80,000 + superannuation depending on experience)
- Fantastic culture
- Supportive, social and friendly working environment
- Located close to home in Heidelberg
- Immediate start available
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Kennedy at email@example.com