Our client is a global market leading business, who are known for their vast range of premium and trusted products. With a strong commitment to developing a positive culture within the business, this organisation has been able to expand over recent years to become an instantly recognizable business.
Our client have a high performing team with a collaborative and vibrant culture, who are dedicated and driven to longevity and success. They present a rare opportunity for an aspirational Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the Accounts Payable Clerk is a key cog within the Finance Team and will enforce strong internal controls, procession and reviewing of transactions in a timely and accurate manner. Most importantly, you will act as a “business partner” to the brand, striving for continuous improvement and decision making. Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
Accounts Payable Processing
- Review trade creditor invoices for completeness and to ensure all invoices are GST compliant and have been approved by the relevant manager.
- Process accounts payable invoices in a timely manner, ensuring invoices are coded to the appropriate ledger accounts and departments.
- Preparation of payment proposals and processing of payments.
- Assist the accounts payable team in performing other accounts payable tasks where required.
- Helping the team to resolve creditor enquiries, process bank transactions using on-line banking and perform other accounts payable tasks where required.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team Leader in identifying and developing procedures in relation to accounts payable, expense management ensuring practices are in line with legal and corporate requirements.
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met with accuracy.
- Preparation of Daily cash flow reports and distribution.
- Bank reconciliations of Imprest accounts for Australia and New Zealand.
- Reconciliation of supplier Statements.
- Reconcile key expense accounts.
- Month end timetable for Accounts Payable cut-off targets, accruals are complete and all reconciliations are updated.
The successful candidate will possess a team first attitude and the ability to be adaptive in an environment of frequent changes and innovation. You will possess a strong organisational focus and proficiency across the Microsoft Suite applications (particularly Excel), with ideally 1-2 years previous experience within a similar a role.
- Generous remuneration package
- On-site car parking
- Vibrant and collaborative culture
- Job security within a secure and in-demand market
- Training and ongoing support offered