Our client is a market leader within the FMCG sector and is driven by their shared passion to fuel the evolution and growth of healthy food. Through years of continual performance, they have grown into a large multi-national FMCG business, boasting a broad portfolio of brands under their control.
Our client is a market leading business, who are renowned for their variety and trusted range of products, servicing on a national scale. With a commitment to quality and assurance, they are continually recognised as innovators in their field with over 75 years of successful business operations.
About the Role
A newly created role, reporting directly to the Financial Shares Services Manager, the Accounts Payable Finance Assistant will play a pivotal role within the accounts team and actively maintain an efficient and accurate end-to-end Accounts Payable function. Most importantly the role will set out to achieve success across all functions within the Accounts Payable function and deliver clear communication of performance across internal and external stakeholders. Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Maintaining an accurate accounts payable ledger
- Timely processing and 3-Way matching of invoices to purchase orders both domestically and overseas
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Invoice processing for imported goods with correct GST and forex variances
- Stakeholder liaison between various departments outside of accounts, and suppliers
- Monthly reconciliations
- Payment processing and organisation, weekly and monthly payment runs
- Drive efficient accounts payable processes and identify key areas for improvement
- Manage employee expense claims and corporate credit cards
- Provide comprehensive month end reports and analysis
- Assist with external audit processes
- Ad hoc administrative duties when requested
The successful candidate will posses a team first attitude and the ability to be adaptive and agile in an environment of frequent changes, as well as strong interpersonal skills. A strong understanding of basic accounting principles, clear understanding of GST and exposure to MS Suite (Excel). Most importantly, the successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and ability to forge relationships internally and externally.
Candidates with at least 2 years in a similar role with high volume invoice processing will be highly sought after.
- Job security within a secure and evolving market
- On-site car parking
- Vibrant and collaborative culture
- Training and ongoing support offered