A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious and highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer at a well-established global company located in South West Sydney. The company is seeking an experienced accounts payable officer to join the team on short notice.
This role is a 6-month contract position, with the view for permanency following this. The company offers flexible working arrangements and has a fantastic working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working with another accounts payable officer within the team, you will be responsible for
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Month-end reconciliations and reporting
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
- End-to-end accounts payable experience within a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience within the FMCG and retail space is highly advantageous
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations. We will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.