|Job title :||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job type :||Contract or Temp|
|Salary :||$70,000 + Superannuation|
|Job reference :||29937893|
There is an open opportunity for a diligent Accounts Payable Officer to join a busy team. The role requires the successful candidate to utilise prior Accounts Payable experience to jump into assisting in a new environment, ensuring timely payment of invoices and investigation of invoices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigation and checking of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier payments and inter-company accounts
- Assisting with month-end duties
- Bad debt responsibilities
- Other general finance administration duties
The successful applicant should have:
- Prior experience with end-to-end Accounts Payable
- Proactive and curious to solve issues and answer questions
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy
- Experience with manual systems
About the Client
Our client is a well-known company with a strong industry presence based around the Parramatta area. They have a strong team culture and a great reputation within the market.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided!