Our Client based in Melbourne's South East is seeking an experience and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer. A Global leader in their space, they are offering a culture focused environment, supportive Team, parking on site and exposure to a full function role for the right candidate.
Seeking an experience candidate in Accounts Payable to join in a temporary capacity.
Seeking immediately available candidates only.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Invoice processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Process and pay weekly employee expense claims
- Assist with reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Complete supplier payment runs including EFT payments
- Reconcile supplier statements and attend to all vendor queries
- Handling dedicated accounts payable email inbox for supplier invoices and queries
- Vendor maintenance and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Assist in month end closing, including month end journals
- Ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an end to end Accounts Payable position is ideal
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Experience with a large ERP preferable
- Working in a team, you must have a team player mentality and willingness to assist the team as and when required.
- Temporary role with immediate start on offer
- Ideal south east location close to cafes!
- Parking on site
- Team culture
- reputable global business
How to Apply
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter within the last 6-12 months please contact Sam Bearham-Jones on SBJones@sharpandcarter.com.au