|Job title :||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Job type :||Contract or Temp|
|Job reference :||KG: 888|
An open opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Accounts Payable Assistant to join a large global company due to the company experiencing a high period of growth. This role will involve high volume data entry, but there will also be the opportunity to take on more responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for someone early into their career who is a keen learner and looking to gain exposure within a large global company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of invoices and processing a high volume of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and answering queries
- Matching invoices
- Assiting with supplier reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant should have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy, can pick up systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills, positive energy
- Solid fundamental understanding of Accounts Payable and experience within the space.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Kellie-Ann Glassock at email@example.com. Thanks!