This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join an established business based in Campbelltown. The role will involve the high volume manual processing of invoices on a daily basis. The company is looking for someone who is immediately available, has manual invoice processing experience and would be keen to join the company and stay for the long-term.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Preparation, allocation of costs to correct G/L accounts, and payment of weekly bills
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Handling the AP mailbox
- Coordinate the accounts payable system, including vendor details, record of payments and filing systems
- Management of relationships with suppliers and handling queries
- Prior experience with high volume, manual invoice processing.
- High attention to detail
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Manufacturing background is an added bonus
Our client is a well-established national business based in Campbelltown. The company has a long tenure of employees so they are looking for someone to remain for the long-term.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Kellie-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!