- Job security in a permanent role with attractive remuneration on offer
- Achieve work life balance with an office close to home in the North West pocket
- Role offering variety across AP, working in a close knit supportive environment
Our client is successful & growing organisation, renowned for their incredible dual customer & employee first focus, who have proven themselves to be leaders within their field. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis in Melbourne's North-West pocket near Melbourne Airport. This is a great role for a motivated individual seeking a diverse role and a new challenge, who is passionate in the AP field and has a desire to cement strong relationships to facilitate company growth and success.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Processing local and international payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Setting up new suppliers
- Building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Handling email inbox and any supplier queries
- Additional finance duties to assist accounts receivable when required
To be considered as a successful applicant for this business, you will have at least 5 years experience within a similar role, and possess superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to connect with varying stakeholders. The ideal individual will have a reliable and positive attitude, a willingness to provide support in a team environment, and have a keen eye for detail. You will have strong time management skills and prior experience in a busy finance environment.
- Office located in Melbourne's North West pocked near Melbourne Airport
- Job security in a permanent role
- Attractive remuneration dependent on experience (approx. $80,000 - $90,000 package)
- Supportive and approachable management / leadership team
- Close knit, collaborative and friendly team environment
- Opportunity to grow and consolidate your career in AP!
- Work from home flexibility
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Kennedy at email@example.com