Our client boasts success during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, they were not impacted whatsoever and as a result actually grew. They are known for putting their people first and as a result they have many members of their company that have been with the business for many years.
They are currently in a position and are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team. This is a 14 month maternity leave cover position whereby a full handover will be given. As this is a contract position my client does have a preference to candidates who are either immediately available or have a shorter notice period.
They will offer flexible working arrangements, including work from home.
Reporting to the Manager and working within a small team in AP, you will be responsible for;
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- High daily volume of invoice processing
- Account & statement reconciliations
- Process improvement
- Query resolution in a timely manner
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Payment processing
- Handling email inbox
- Assisting in year end
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within an end to end Accounts Payable position.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- MUST be adaptable to new processes, improvements, changes!
- Ability to prioritize own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Working in a team, you must have a team player mentality and willingness to assist the team as and when required.
- A friendly personality with a willingness to learn new things.
- Team player attitude
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au