Our client boasts success during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, they were not impacted whatsoever and as a result actually grew. They are known for putting their people first and as a result they have many members of their company that have been with the business for years and years,
They are currently in a position and are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their AP team.
This is a full time, permanent position that would be worked out of their Mulgrave office 5 days per week.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and working within a small team in AP, you will be responsible for;
- Management of relationships with suppliers
- High daily volume of invoice processing
- Account & statement reconciliations
- Process improvement
- Query resolution in a timely manner
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Payment processing
- Handling email inbox
- Assisting in year end
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience within an end to end Accounts Payable position.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- MUST be adaptable to new processes, improvements, changes!
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
- Working in a team, you must have a team player mentality and willingness to assist the team as and when required.
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, if you have dealt with Sharp & Carter within the last 6-12 months please contact Candace Page on 0418 630 526 or via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au
** If you have not dealt with Sharp & Carter please apply online with your most current CV.