Sharp & Carter have partnered with a large client in the Brisbane inner-northern suburbs to recruit a temporary Accounts Payable Officer for an initial four week temporary assignment. Reporting to the Team Leader of Accounts, you will be responsible for high volume invoice processing and ad hoc administration to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of the accounts team.
- Processing a high-volume of invoices and credit notes;
- Account reconciliations;
- Gaining necessary approvals for payment of invoices;
- Accurate coding and data input;
- Resolving queries via email and phone;
- Ad hoc accounts support to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the accounts team.
- Experience in a high volume accounts payable position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and external contacts;
- Reliable and committed;
- High attention to detail and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience Netsuite advantageous but not essential;
- Available immediately.
This organisation is currently experiencing a busy period and are seeking the talents of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who is comfortable in a fast-paced business. With a modern and professional environment and a friendly and supportive employee base, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in their accounts payable team.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale - Principal Consultant Accounting Clerical for a confidential discussion.
0491 257 346