Our client is a market leading Australian company in their respective industry. They boast a high-performance culture which encourages hard work and commitment to the role. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is seeking their next challenge.
With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their team a 6 month temporary assignment.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader and working within a medium sized team, you will be responsible for:
- Entering invoices
- Handling email inbox
- Handling supplier queries
- Coding invoices and allocating to team members for authorization
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Assisting in year end
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, along with the following attributes:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A reliable, friendly, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organizational and priority setting skills to be able to work in a fast-paced environment