My client is a good feel company, that would make you feel as though you are 'doing your bit' for the community. They are conveniently located in Notting Hill and also allow flexible working arrangements such as working from home some days of the week.
Due to growth they are currently looking for an Accounts Payable/Admin Officer to look after the end to end AP function for 2 of their business units, as well as be hands on with facility and office management duties.
- Data entry and matching invoices with purchase orders
- Management of payment runs
- Statement reconciliations
- Assist with answering high volume of queries
- Contribute to implementing improved processes and procedures
- Office management; coles and stationary orders, answering other queries, making travel type bookings etc.
- An established skill set in Accounts Payable
- You will ideally have a confident personality that enjoys speaking to key customers.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Professional yet personable phone and email manner
- The ability to handle high volume work
- Ability to juggle Accounts Payable as well as Admin, Office and Facility Management responsibilities
- Opportunity to work close to home
- Report into a well respected manager who understands work life balance
- Work for a good feel company, who do great things!
- Successful and growing company
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au