This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to immediately join an established business based in Western Sydney. The role will involve the high volume manual processing of invoices on a daily basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, payments, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Managing the accounts payable inbox and managing any queries in a timely manner;
- Ensuring compliance obligations are met;
- Managing company credit cards and reconciliations;
- Assisting employees with expense management system;
- Managing month-end processes;
- Processing and raising of credit notes and allocation of receipts;
- Ad hoc accounting support duties as required by senior management team.
- Experience as an AP Officer with demonstrated experience across the full function process;
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues;
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with large ERP system and expense management system.
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation for the appointment of an Accounts Payable Officer in a full-time temporary assignment, however there could be long-term opportunities. The organisation is located in Western Sydney with parking available onsite.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via the prompts provided. For further enquiries - please contact Lachlan Wilkinson at email@example.com. Thanks!