Our client is a large national organisation with a respected and well developed client base. Due to recent business growth, an opportunity has opened for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their team in a permanent full time position.
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provides assistant to the Accounting support team when necessary.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, and working in a lean finance team, your daily tasks will include;
- Enter invoices for Company stores and Head Office into Pronto ERP and ensure purchase order processes is followed
- Reconcile and enter company credit cards and employee expenses
- Obtain payment approvals
- Create payments on a timely basis
- Ensure accurate sub- ledger reporting and sub-ledger reconciles with General Ledger
- Assist with bank reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create cash transfers to ensure funds are adequate to cover upcoming commitments
- Assist with reconciliation and weekly payments
- Assist with calculation and processing of supplier rebate invoicing
- Create adhoc Accounts Receivable invoices and intercompany invoicing
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- End to End skillset
- Team player mentality
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au
** Do not call consultants on weekends.