My client has been offering their services to a diverse range of clients for over 30 years. They are classified as essential so COVID-19 has not impacted their continued growth. Currently they are seeking a strong and established Accounts Payable Officer to join their team permanently. Experience working within automated processes and work flow is important.
** If you are immediately available they would explore a temporary to permanent arrangement.
- Essential industry - job security!
- Strong salary offering
- Small, supportive team based environment
- Hands on training offered
- Flexible working arrangements offered post the initial training / onboarding period
- Career growth opportunities and learnings accessible to you
The Accounts Payable Officer is responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable and provides assistant to the Accounting support team when necessary.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, and working in a lean finance team, your daily tasks will include;
- Enter invoices for Company stores and Head Office into their ERP and ensure purchase order processes is followed
- Processing 800 - 100 invoices per month
- Reconcile and enter company credit cards and employee expenses
- Obtain payment approvals
- Create payments on a timely basis
- Ensure accurate sub- ledger reporting and sub-ledger reconciles with General Ledger
- Assist with bank reconciliations on a weekly and monthly basis
- Weekly payments
- Prior experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to work proficiently in a high volume environment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- End to End skillset
- Team player mentality
To apply please click on the link and follow the prompts. Alternatively please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au