A great opportunity has become available for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a continually growing and innovative organisation located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a permanent full-time position.
They are now seeking someone who is ambitious and driven to be responsible for managing the accounts payable function, which will involve such duties as month-end, reporting, invoicing, reconciliations and payments. This role allows you to work in a fast-paced and thriving organisation while offering you a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
- Day to day processing of the accounts payable function including invoicing, payments, approvals, reconciliations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and company staff to resolve issues
- Assist with payment runs
- Manage emails and internal queries
- Review of credit application request
- Handling of foreign currencies
- Completing month end within the required deadlines
Skills and Experience
As the suitable candidate you will have demonstrated experience in an Accounts Payable Officer position. You will need to demonstrate that you can work in a collaborative environment where you will be a role model and inspire your team to achieve operational outcomes.
In addition, you will demonstrate the ability to:
- Work in a high-volume accounts payable environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of an accounts payable team
- Effective and adaptive communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- High attention to detail
- Working from home flexibility
- Attractive salary
- Parking on site
- Immediate start
- Celebratory events and functions
If you have the right skills for this position and are looking to secure a full-time role, please apply via the link provided. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jay Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.